Wednesday 2 December 2009

Henrique, Stella, Gabriela, Fernando.

Mother's name : Gabriela / Father's name : Henrique
Son's name : Fernando / Daughter's name : Stella Son and Daughter : Fernando and Stella


Daughter: Mom!
Mother: Yeah,son.
Son: Can we have a really good snak?
Mother: Uh,I don't know.What time is it?I think it's almost lunch.
Daughter : Uh,it's ten o'clock.
Mother : Uh ... We should wait.
Son : Why, mommy?Pleeeeeeeease!
Father : Well,what kind of snack do you want?
Son and Daughter :Candy?
Father : No! Candy is out! Oh how about some salad?
Son and Daughter :Noooooooo!
Father: Well, what else can you suggest?
Son : Salad sandwich?
Mother : Salad sandwich? Salad sandwich! Well, okay then.I will make it!
Son and Daughther : Great!

2 comments:

  1. Candy?????NOOOOOOO!!!Salad sanduich???YES!!!



    I loved it!!!!
    :))))))),*****

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the blog. This is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete